Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

*sigh*

The jokes were funny and all, but the animation and sounds weren't even close to being on par with the level of humor.

The animation is pretty much crap, no two ways about it. Art quality is bad as well. I haven't seen a very well animated pokemon parody in a loooong while so I guess its the norm. However, thats no excuse.

The sound was extremely muffled and it sounds overcompressed. I could forgive art quality being bad but the fact that the sounds were so hard to hear well stunted the delivery of the humor. Humor is much better when you can hear and understand the jokes more clearly.

But god I loved Brock's 'rock pokemon'

Chef Chef

This is so incredibly f**king win

I can relate

Dem Pokermans Dem Pokermans

This just proves...

That newgrounds will highly rate any crappily animated video game parody that has even a shred of humor. The audio wasnt clear in most of the video either. Those of you voting this a 10 or 9 are saying theres no differentiation between a well animated version of this with good art and sound. A well done flash and a mediocre flash are the same to you.

Art: 1/10
Animation: 1/10
Sound: 3/10
Humor: 7/10

Overall: 3/10
Vote: 1/5

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Wow

it's like very anime I've ever seen in my life. Ever. Truly successful at capturing why we love and hate anime.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

damn right im gonna hit that!

wow I was very satisfied by the humor levels of that video game based cartoon parody.

really, it was awesome, but what does that boss guy say at the end. Does he really say anything or was it just gibberish?

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

OMG so awesome

haha. the strategy guide got pwned. great flash. its definatly true.

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Blockhead is awesome!!!

I am a HUGE fan of the Blockhead series for more than one reason. Not only is it the kind of random humor I enjoy, but the graphics and sound flow are amazing. You are most definently one of the most talented falsh artists on Newgrounds. From Blockhead one to your recent Mastermind 2, you have improved with every new flash and all of your work is above the cut.

I now Knight you SIR SWAIN.

Resident Evil Foar! Resident Evil Foar!

That sums it up...

RE4 is one of my favorite games, and that is basically the entire game in 5 or so minutes. A great piece of work,

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

That's a heavy accent you have there, buddy...

Brilliant. Zelda spoofs are my fav, and this is in my top 10 favorites.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Pure godliness.

This is godly. Keep them coming.